What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Christ alone is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We also believe the following commitments to be assumptions of the historic Christian Church:
- that the Bible is accurate in all of the principles it teaches;
that eternal spiritual salvation cannot be earned;
that Jesus lived a sinless life on earth;
that every Christian has a responsibility to share their faith with others;
that Satan is a living being, not just a symbol of evil; and …
that God is the all-knowing, all-powerful Maker of the universe Who still rules all creation today.